Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sigh......

Today was a work in the house day. I stayed in my jammies until 5, but got ALOT done. I'm getting ready to paint the kids' rooms, so I was filling in holes and sanding for a good part of the day. However, even though this is the first step, when I walk in the rooms I feel a sense of accomplishment. THEN, there's the bedroom furniture that I had to pull out into the kitchen. That's a reminder of how much is left to do and another reminder of how quickly I need to do it. LOL.
I spent my afternoon/evening at a friend's house talking and receiving wonderful advice. God Bless You my friends. You know who you are. I will gladly share this advice with the world once Hubby is home and I write my book. I will certainly be putting it in my book and giving my friends ALL the credit for it.
Time got away from me, as it does for many of us when we are having a good time, engaged in wonderful conversation. As I was leaving my friend's house I called Hubby and he didn't answer, which isn't unusual. I also called my kids and they didn't answer. My best guess is that were already in the bed. I must say, my heart sank a little bit. I know it's probably not nearly as big a deal to the kids, but for me, it's a huge deal. I ALWAYS tell them goodnight and that I love them and remind them to say their prayers. Those kids make my heart beat. It's nights like this that I miss them the most; when I'm having trouble sleeping and they are w/their father.
I pray that God brings my husband home to Him and home to me sooner rather than later. Sigh.........

No comments:

Post a Comment