Monday, December 5, 2011

Faith

Part of faith is believing in things that we can't see, right? Why is that so hard? Do I doubt God? No, of course not. But, isn't worry the same as doubt? It's so simple, yet so complicated. I've been praying, asking God to help my husband and me get our lives back on track so that he will return home and we can get our family back; for ourselves, but especially for the sake of the kids. I've read the Bible verses stating that God hates divorce. I've prayed and believe that God has spoken to me and given me confirmation through other people, saying that He is going to return my husband home, but it has to be on His time, not ours AND in the meantime He is working on ME. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying learning new things about myself and gaining my self confidence back and I KNOW that if all of this is done in my time or anyone else's time that it won't be the RIGHT time, but my God I miss him and want him home. So, for now, my job is to continue to pray and believe, having FAITH that God will do what He has promised. Pastor Tim says that God cannot lie. So, even though today has been a horribly crappy day, I will continue to count my blessings and pray for God's Grace and patience to get through yet another night.

No comments:

Post a Comment