Saturday, November 26, 2011

Carolina vs Clemson

I LOVE me some college football and I LOVE me some South Carolina vs Clemson! Tonight I am enjoying this game on the tv, sitting in my PJs, enjoying Thanksgiving leftovers, drinking a glass of wine, while I'm texting my cousin and some friends who are at the game.
Here's my question...how many of us avid college footballers will be just as excited to wake up in the morning and head to church to enjoy some praise & worship and be fed some spiritual food from our awesome Pastor Tim? Sadly, I don't think we will pack God's house quite as full as we pack Williams-Brice Stadium. So, whether you cheer for South Carolina or Clemson, or some other team, good luck and may you not lose your religion while watching your game. See ya at church tomorrow! Don't forget to say your prayers and always kiss your spouse Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment